Scott J. Levine
Call Today 856-234-2855

November 2018 Archives

Do I need a QDRO for pensions and retirement funds?

Any property acquired during the marriage must be split between the couple at the time of divorce. This includes pensions and retirement funds. Any amount contributed during the marriage is considered joint property and can be split directly in half. Any amount contributed before or after the marriage is considered to belong to the individual.


Scott J. Levine
1288 Rt. 73 South Suite 301A
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054

Phone: (856) 234-2855
Map & Directions